Ken Dilanian Biography
Ken Dilanian is an American Journalist and Television Host. He became popular for his coverage of news in Iraq as a foreign correspondent embedding with U.S. Troops. During that time, he operated independently from war-torn Baghdad. Moreover, he gained popular for writing about Deaths in Philadelphia’s Child Welfare System. It won him a Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism in Year 2007. Ken Dilanian nominated with several awards for his investigations into government dysfunction. At the moment, he is working on the investigative unit as an off-air reporter in the NBC news focusing primarily on national security and intelligence. Find Out, Journalist Ken Dilanian Biography, Age, Wiki, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Family & more.
Ken Dilanian Age & Wiki
- Date of Birth: He has not revealed his date of birth until now.
- Age: Mid 40s
- Birthplace: Massachusetts, US
- Zodiac Sign: Unknown
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Profession: Journalist and host
Ken Dilanian started his career as a reporter based in Washington, D.C., bureau. He worked there from April 2010 until May 2014. Also, he worked for the LA Times as a writer.
Also, he got a lot of appraisal and attention for writing about Deaths in Philadelphia’s child welfare system and coverage of news in Iraq. It won him a Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism in 2007. At the moment, he is working on the investigative unit as an off-air reporter in the NBC news focusing primarily on national security and intelligence.
Net Worth & Salary
- Net worth: Ken Dilanian has been working in news and reporting industry for a lot of time. He has established himself as a talented and hardworking reporter providing important news all over the world. He has worked in the prestigious and well-established organization which pays very well. At the moment, Ken Dilanian’s estimated net worth is $1.5 million.
- Salary: However, his secretive nature of the job in the NBC investigative unit, his salary is not revealed as of now.
Marriage & Relationship History
As Ken Dilanian is one of the popular journalists in the US, many people are curious to know about his relationship status. Luckily, his romantic life is just as successful as his professional life. Although he has not spoken anything about his personal life, he has posted a few photos of his wife and children on his Facebook account. It seems that Ken Dilanian is married for a long time. He has been blessed with two boys making a perfect little family of four.
At the moment, their relationship is going great without any signs of problems. Their relationship is deemed to last for a very long time as they have been together since the time when Ken was not as successful as he is today.
- Father: He has not mentioned anything about his father till now.
- Mother: He has not mentioned anything about his mother till now.
- Sibling: He has not said anything about his siblings either.
- Childhood: He has always been keen on news and journalism from a very young age. He grew up watching news channels such as CNN, BBC, NBC etc. It was his dream as a young boy to work in the top news distribution network. Fortunately, due to hard work and perseverance, he is living his dream at the moment.
Ken Dilanian is a highly qualified and well-educated individual. He completed his graduation with a Bachelor’s degree in political science and history from Williams College in 1991.
Height Weight & Body Measurements
- Height: 6 feet
- Weight: 95 kg
- Hair: Light Brown
- Eyes: Light Brown
- Body Measurement: Not known
Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: Here
- Twitter: Here
- Instagram: Here
We Shared About Journalist Ken Dilanian Biography, Age, Wiki, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Family & more. Please do share this post with your friends.