Marie Kondo Height, Weight, Measurements, Age, Biography. Marie Kondo is a Japanese Author and Consultant from Tokyo, Japan. She became popular author for her books, includes ‘Spark Joy’, ‘Life Changing Magic: A Journal: Spark Joy Every Day’ and two more books.
Marie Kondo also runs a website KonMari media Inc. Marie Kondo listed as one of the Time Magazine’s top 100 most influential people in 2015. Find Below Author Marie Kondo Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Bio, Husband, Net Worth, Facts, Parents, Family & more.
Marie Kondo was born on 9 October 1984 in Tokyo, Japan. Her Age is 36 Years Old. She studied at Tokyo Woman’s Christian University and completed her education. Her family consist of her parents and she has one elder brother and a younger sister.
Marie Kondo got married to Takumi Kawahara, who is also an author. The couple together given birth two children, both daughters. Her first daughter was born in 2015 and she given birth to her second daughter in 2016.
Marie Kondo is very acting on Social Media Platforms. She has more than 3.2 million followers on her Instagram Account. Marie Kondo height is 4 ft 8 inch tall and her body weight around 45 Kg.
Marie Kondo 4 Books List
- Spark Joy (2012)
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: (2012)
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up (2015)
- Life-Changing Magic: A Journal: (2016)
Marie Kondo’s Net Worth 2019
After Looking her struggle, career and achievements of these years, we suspect that her net worth will be running in million. The estimated Net worth of Marie Kondo is $8 million dollars.
|Birthday||October 9, 1984|
|Height||4 ft 8 in|
|Place of Birth||Tokyo, Japan|
|Profession||Author and consultant|
|Best Known as||Author|
|Career Began||2012 – Present|
|Height in meter||1.42 m|
|Height in feet inches||4 ft 8 in|
|Height in centimeter||142 cm|
|Weight in kilogram||45 kg|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Netflix Series||Tidying up with Marie Kondo|
|Parents Photo||Not Available|
|Income, Salary & Total Assets of her|
|Net Worth||Net worth of Marie Kondo is $8 Million US Dollars.|
|Email for Business Inquiriesfirstname.lastname@example.orgQuotes|
Marie Kondo Quotes
- “The best way to choose what to keep and what to throw away is to take each item in one’s hand and ask: “Does this spark joy?” If it does, keep it. If not, dispose of it. This is not only the simplest but also the most accurate yardstick by which to judge.”
- “The space in which we live should be for the person we are becoming now, not for the person we were in the past.”
- “No matter how wonderful things used to be, we cannot live in the past. The joy and excitement we feel here and now are more important.”
Marie Kondo Facts & Trivia
- She is famous for invent KonMari method.
- Marie graduated from Tokyo Woman’s Christian University.
- On 8 December 2016, she released her first album “Magic Cleaning – Wie richtiges Aufräumen ihr Leben verändert (Ungekürzte Lesung)”.
- Before 2009, she worked as recruit agent.
- Her first book ” The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up” sold over 2 million copies in worldwide.
- Do you know Kate Hudson and Jamie Lee Curtis recommended her to list on Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People.
- At 19 year of age, She launched her home-organizing consulting business.
- She follow and influenced by Shintoism.
- Her last name is verb.
- She appeared with Ellen DeGeneres on ellentube videos.
- She like White color and always use to wear white color clothes.
We Shared About Author Marie Kondo Height, Weight, Measurements, Age, Biography & more. Keep visiting on this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.