Tasha Cobbs Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth & more. Tasha Cobbs is an American Musician and Songwriter. She became popular for the extended play named “Grace” released in Year 2013. She won the Grammy Award in the category of Best Gospel / Contemporary Christian Music Performance in 2014.
Tasha Cobbs Biography Age & Wiki
- Date of Birth: July 7, 1981
- Age: 39 Years Old
- Birthplace: Jesup, Georgia
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: American
- Profession: Musician & Songwriter
Family & Childhood
- Father: Bishop Fritz Cobbs
- Mother: Lady Bertha Cobbs
- Sibling: None
- Childhood: There is very little info about her childhood at the moment. However, she was into singing since a very young age.
There is no information about her education and qualifications till now. However, given her career status, she seems to be well-educated.
Relationship, Children & Personal Life
- Relationship Status: Married
- Partners name: Kenneth Leonard
- Previous relationship: Unknown
- Children: None
At the moment, she is living a happy and prosperous life with a fantastic career and wonderful family. She often posts photos of her husband in his social media showing her innate and unconditional love for him.
Net Worth & Salary
- Net worth: $1 million.
- Salary: No reliable source to take as reference
Height Weight & Body Measurements
- Height: 5 feet and 4 inches
- Weight: No information available at the moment
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Black
- Body Measurement: No statistics available at the moment
Tasha Cobbs initiated her solo music career in 2010 by releasing a solo album named “Smile.” It attracted the attention of Motown Gospel. They collaborated and released her debut EP, Grace, on February 5, 2013.
As a result, the album was able to reach No. 1 on the Top Gospel Albums chart. Her latest release was Heart. Passion. Pursuit on August 25, 2017.
Awards & Nominations
We Shared About Musician Tasha Cobbs Biography, Age, Wiki, Net Worth, Height, Husband, Family details. Please do share this post with your friends.