TV Star Bruce Jenner Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Bruce Jenner is an American Television Personality, Former Track and Field Athlete. He was born on 28 October 1949 in Kisco, New York, United States. Bruce is the son of William Jenner and Esther Jenner. Bruce Jenner got married to Chrystie Crown from 1972 to 1981. Then he got married to Linda Thompson from 1981 to 1986. Then he got married to Kris Jenner from 1991 to 2015. He has six children.
Bruce Jenner’s height is 6 feet 2 inches around 188 centimeters tall. His body weight is 88 kilograms around 194 pounds. His hair color is dark brown. His eyes color is light brown.
Bruce Jenner Personal Details
- Complete Name: William Bruce Jenner
- Nicknames: Bruiser
- Date of Birth: October 28, 1949
- Occupation: Television Personality, Former track, and field athlete
- Birthplace: Kisco, New York, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Net Worth: $100 million
Bruce Jenner Body Measurements
Given below are complete details about Bruce Jenner’s Body Measurements including his height and weight.
- Height: 6′ 2″ (1.88 m)
- Weight: 194 lbs (88 kg)
- Shoe Size: N/A
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eyes Color: Light Brown
Bruce Jenner Family Details
- Father: William Jenner
- Mother: Esther Jenner
- Spouse: Kris Jenner (m. 1991–2015), Linda Thompson (m. 1981–1986), Chrystie Crownover (m. 1972–1981)
- Children: Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Brandon Jenner. Brody Jenner, Casey Jenner, Burt Jenner
Bruce Jenner Facts
- Bruce Jenner won a gold medal in the decathlon at the 1976 Summer Olympics.
- He has been appearing in the popular reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007.
- Bruce has been married three times so far.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Celebrity Bruce Jenner Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.