Cricketer Dale Steyn Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Dale Steyn is a South African Professional Cricket Player. He was born on 27 June 1983 in Phalaborwa, Transvaal Province, South Africa. Dale Steyn got married to Jeanne Kietzmann. He made his T20I match on 23 November 2007 against New Zealand. His first Test match was on 27 December 2004 against England. His first ODI match was on 17 August 2005 against Asia Xi.
Dale Steyn’s height is 5 feet 10 inches around 179 centimeters tall. His body weight is 82 kilograms around 181 pounds. His hair color is dark brown. His eyes color is light brown.
Dale Steyn Personal Details
- Complete Name: Dale Willem Steyn
- Nicknames: Steyn Gun, Steyn Remover, Phalaborwa Express
- Date of Birth: June 27, 1983
- Occupation: Professional Cricketer
- Birthplace: Phalaborwa, Transvaal Province, South Africa
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Dale Steyn Body Measurements
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.79 m)
- Weight: 181 lbs (82 kg)
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Dale Steyn Wife & Family
- Marital Status: Married
- Affairs/Girlfriends: Jeanne Kietzmann (actress)
- Wife/Spouse: Jeanne Kietzmann
Dale Steyn Career Highlights
- T20I Debut: November 23, 2007, Vs New Zealand
- Test Debut: December 27, 2004, Vs England
- ODI Debut: August 17, 2005 Vs Asia XI
Dale Steyn Facts
- Before discovering cricket, Steyn used to enjoy bass fishing as a child.
- He is the fastest South African bowler to reach 100 wickets in Test matches.
- Dale Steyn is currently the only bowler in international cricket who has taken a five-wicket haul against every test-playing nation.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Celebrity Dale Steyn Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.