Wrestler Daniel Bryan Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Daniel Bryan is an American Professional Wrestler. He was born on 22 May 1981 in Aberdeen, Washington, United States. Daniel is the son of Donald Orrin Danielson and Darlene Jean Danielson. He has four siblings. Daniel Bryan got married to Brie Bella in 2014.
He is one time World Heavyweight Champion, a three-time WWE Champion, a one-time WWE Intercontinental Champion, and the one-time WWE United States Champion.
Daniel Bryan’s height is 5 feet 10 inches around 178 centimeters tall. His body weight is 95 kilograms around 210 pounds. His hair color is light brown. His eyes color is blue.
Daniel Bryan Personal Details
- Complete Name: Bryan Danielson
- Nicknames: Daniel Bryan
- Date of Birth: May 22, 1981
- Birthplace: Aberdeen, Washington, United States
- Occupation: Professional Wrestler
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Daniel Bryan Body Measurements
Listed below are complete WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan’s body measurements.
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
- Weight: 95 kg (210 lbs)
- Shoe Size: N/A
Daniel Bryan Family Details
- Father: Donald Orrin Danielson
- Mother: Darlene Jean Danielson
- Siblings: Kelly Marlene Sutera, Jeri Ann Nagala, Jason Brown, Billie Sue Deck
- Spouse: Brie Bella (m. 2014)
- Children: None
Daniel Bryan Career Highlights
- World Heavyweight Championship: 1
- WWE (World Heavyweight) Championship: 3
- WWE Intercontinental Championship: 1
- WWE United States Championship: 1
Daniel Bryan Facts
- He used to be a vegan.
- Bryan got training from William Regal and HBK.
- The WWE superstar once worked at McDonald’s in order to earn money for his wrestling education.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Celebrity Daniel Bryan Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.