Actress Morgan Fairchild Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe Size details. Morgan Fairchild is an American Actress. She was born on February 3, 1950, in Denton, Texas, United States. Morgan is the daughter of Edward Milton McClenny and Martha jane McClenny. She has a younger sister. Morgan Fairchild got married to Jack Calmes from 1967 to 1973.
Morgan Fairchild is a very famous Americana actress. She started her acting debut in 1967 with the film “Bonnie and Clyde”. She worked in her first TV show “Search for Tomorrow” released in 1973. She has acted in many films and TV serials.
Morgan Fairchild’s height is 5 feet 4 inches around 163 centimeters tall. Her body weight is 63 kilograms around 138 pounds. Her body measurement is 40-28-40 inches. Morgan Fairchild’s bra size 36D. Her shoe size is 10 (US). Her hair color is blonde. Her eye color is blue.
Morgan Fairchild Personal Details
- Birth Name: Patsy Ann McClenny
- Nicknames: Morgan Fairchild
- Date of Birth: February 3, 1950
- Birthplace: Denton, Texas, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Morgan Fairchild Body Measurements
The actress Morgan Fairchild’s body measurements complete details are listed below like her height, weight, dress, bust, hip, waist, bra cup, and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 4″ (163 cm)
- Weight: 63 kg (138 lbs)
- Bra Size: 36D
- Cup Size: D
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: 40-28-40
Morgan Fairchild Family Details
- Father: Edward Milton McClenny
- Mother: Martha Jane McClenny (High School Teacher)
- Siblings: Cathryn Hartt (Younger Sister)
- Spouse: Jack Calmes (m. 1967–1973)
- Partner: Mark Seiler (1980–)
- Children: None
Morgan Fairchild Career Highlights
- First Film: Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
- First TV Show: Search for Tomorrow (1973)
Morgan Fairchild Interesting Facts
- She was kidnapped on two separate occasions during the early 1970s.
- Morgan has been dating Mark Seiler since 1980 and the couple still hasn’t married officially.
- Her birth name is Patsy Ann McClenny which she changed later to Morgan Fairchild out of which her first name has been taken from the title character of her movie Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actress Morgan Fairchild Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe Size Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.