Cricketer Glenn Maxwell Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Glenn Maxwell is an Australian Professional Cricket Player. He was born on 14 October 1988 in Kew, Melbourne, Australia. Glenn is the son of Neil Maxwell and Joy Maxwell. He has one brother Daniel Maxwell. Glenn Maxwell got married to Vini Raman in 2022.
He made his Test debut on 2 March 2013 Against India. His ODI Debut Match was on 25 August 2012 Against Afghanistan. His T20I Debut Match was on 5 September 2012 Against Pakistan.
Glenn Maxwell’s height is 5 feet 11 inches around 180 centimeters tall. His body weight is 78 kilograms around 171 pounds. His body measurement is 40-30-13 inches. His hair color is black. His eyes color is light blue.
Glenn Maxwell Personal Details
- Complete Name: Glenn James Maxwell
- Nicknames: Million Dollar Baby, Maxi, The Big Show
- Date of Birth: October 14, 1988
- Occupation: Professional Cricketer
- Birthplace: Kew, Melbourne, Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
Glenn Maxwell Body Measurements
- Height: 5′ 11″ (1.80 m)
- Weight: 78 kgs
- Shoe Size: N/A
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
Glenn Maxwell Family
- Father: Neil Maxwell
- Mother: Joy Maxwell
- Brother: Daniel Maxwell
- Sisters: N/A
- Wife: Vini Raman (m. 2022)
Glenn Maxwell Career Highlights
- Test Debut: March 2, 2013, Vs India
- ODI Debut: August 25, 2012, Vs Afghanistan
- T20I Debut: September 5, 2012, Vs Pakistan
Glenn Maxwell Facts
- He is a right-handed batsman and a right-arm off-break bowler.
- He made his international cricket debut in an ODI match against Afghanistan in August 2012.
- Glenn Maxwell was required to play left-handed during school because bowlers were not able to pick his wicket when he played right-handed.
Also Read: Dale Steyn and
Dear Readers, We Shared About Celebrity Glenn Maxwell Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.