Actress Kate Hudson Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe Size, Bio & more. Kate Hudson is an American Actress, Author, Fashion Designer and Businesswoman. She primarily works in Hollywood Films and American TV Series. Kate Hudson featured for her roles in films, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Deepwater Horizon, Nine, Bride Wars, Fool’s Gold, You, Me and Dupree, The Skeleton Key, Raising Helen etc.
Kate Hudson earned a Golden Globe Award and the Academy award for her role in the film ‘Almost Famous’ which released in 2000. She co founded the fitness brand and membership program ‘Fabletics’ operated by JustFab. She is very good author too and released two books, Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways to Love Your Body and Pretty Fun: Creating and Celebrating a Lifetime of Tradition.
Kate Hudson was born on 19 April 1979 in Los Angels, California, United States. She is the daughter of Bill Hudson and Goldie Hawn. She has six siblings, Boston Russell, Oliver Hudson, Wayatt Russell, Lalania Hudson, Emily Duson and Zachary Hudson. Kate Hudson got married to Chris Robinson in 2000 and they got divorced in 2007. The couple have two children Bingham Hawn Bellamy and Ryder Robinson.
Kate Hudson height 5 feet 6 inch and her weight 48 Kg. Her full body measurements are 34-23-34 inch, including her bra size 34B, waist 23 inch and hip 34 inch. She wearing to be shoe size 6 (US) and dress size 2-4 (US). Read biography of Sabrina Carpenter and Megan Fox.
Kate Hudson Personal Life
- Real Name: Kate Garry Hudson
- Nickname: Katie
- Date of Birth: April 19, 1979
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actress
- Net Worth: $80 million
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
Kate Hudson Family Members
- Father: Bill Hudson
- Mother: Goldie Hawn
- Siblings: Oliver Hudson (Older Brother) (Actor), Wyatt Russell (Younger Half Brother), Zachary Hudson (Younger Half Brother), Boston Russell (Step Brother), Lalania Hudson (Younger Half Sister), Emily Hudson (Younger Half Sister)
- Husband: Chris Robinson (m. 2000-div. 2007)
- Children: Bingham Hawn Bellamy, Ryder Robinson
Kate Hudson Relationship History
- Matt LeBlanc (1996)
- Chris Robinson (May 2000-October 2007)
- Owen Wilson (September 2006-June 2007)
- Dax Shepard (July 2007-October 2007)
- Heath Ledger (2007)
- Owen Wilson (February 2008-2009)
- Lance Armstrong (May 2008-July 2008)
- Alex Rodriguez (May 2009-December 2009)
- Matthew Bellamy (May 2010-December 2014)
- Derek Hough (2014)
- Nick Jonas (2015)
- J. Watt (2016)
- Brad Pitt (2016)
- Danny Fujikawa (2017-Present)
Kate Hudson Career Highlights
- Debut Film: Desert Blue
- Debut TV Show: Party of Five
Kate Hudson Distinctive Features
- Thin Lips
Kate Hudson Body Measurements
Given below are completed details of Kate Hudson Body Measurements, including her bra size, waist size, hip size, height, weight, shoe size & dress size.
- Height in Centimeter: 168 cm
- Height in Meter: 1.68 m
- Height in Feet: 5 feet 6 inch (5’ 6”)
- Weight in Kilogram: 48 Kg
- Weight in Pounds: 106 pounds
- Body Measurements: 34-23-34 inch
- Bra Size: 34B
- Waist Size: 23 inch
- Hip Size: 34 inch
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 2-4 (US)
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
Kate Hudson Facts
- Kate Hudson was born April 19, 1979 in Los Angels, California, United States.
- She is 40 years old according to her birth date.
- Her birth sign Aries.
- Kate Hudson can speak French.
- She can play piano and guitar.
- Kate Hudson parents divorced when she was just 3 years old.
We shared the complete profile of Kate Hudson Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe Size, Bio. If you want to know more information then leave a comment below. Like this article? share it with your friends. Thank You.