Cricketer Steve Smith Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Steve Smith is an Australian Professional Cricket Player. He was born on 2 June 1989 in Sydney, Australia. Steve is the son of Peter and Dani Willis. He has one sister Kristie Smith. Steve Smith got married to Danielle Wills in 2018. His first Test Debut Match was on 13 July 2010 Against Pakistan. His first ODI Match was on 19 February 2010 Against West Indies.
Steve Smith’s height is 5 feet 9 inches around 176 centimeters tall. His body weight is 80 kilograms around 176 pounds. His body measurement is 40-42-12 inches. His hair color is blonde. His eyes color is light blue.
Steve Smith Personal Details
- Complete Name: Steven Peter Devereux Smith
- Nicknames: Smudge
- Date of Birth: June 2, 1989
- Occupation: Professional Cricketer
- Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Steve Smith Body Measurements
- Height: 5′ 9″ (1.76 m)
- Weight: 176 lbs (80 kg)
- Shoe Size: NA
- Body Measurements: 40-32-12 inches
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Light Blue
Steve Smith Family Details
- Father: Peter
- Partner: Dani Willis
- Sister: Kristie Smith (Elder)
- Wife: Danielle Willis (m. 2018)
Steve Smith Educational Qualification
- School: Alfords Point Primary School
- Menai High School, Sutherland Shire
- College: NA
- Educational Qualification: High school dropout
Steve Smith Career Highlights
- Test Debut: July 13, 2010, against Pakistan
- ODI Film: February 19, 2010, against West Indies
Steve Smith Facts
- Steve is a right-handed batsman and a right-arm leg-break bowler.
- His One Day Internationals (ODI) short number is 49.
- He was initially selected as an all-rounder for the Australian national team but now his major role has been of a batsman.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Celebrity Steve Smith Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.