Basketball Player Tina Thompson Height, Weight, Measurements, Age, Bra Size, Biography details. Tina Thompson is a retired professional basketball player. She is currently serving as the head coach of the Virginia Cavaliers Women’s Basketball Team. She is the first woman to drafted in WNBA History. She helped the Huston Comets to four WNBA Championships.
Tina Thompson also the winner of two times Olympic Gold Medal. According to the sources, She is the leading WNBA’s scorer player of all time. Let’s Check out Tina Thompson Wiki, Age, Bio, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Measurements & many more.
Tina Thompson Age, Bio & Wiki
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1975|
|Age||45 Years Old|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Net Worth||$11 M|
Family, Childhood and Education
- Father: She has not disclosed her father’s identity till now.
- Mother: She has not disclosed her mother’s identity till now.
- Siblings: She has a brother named TJ.
- Childhood: She learned basketball with her brother at Robertson Park located in West Los Angeles, California.
- Education: She attended Morningside High School located in Inglewood, California where she secured 1,500 points and 1,000 rebounds. After that, she enrolled in University of Southern California and graduated in 1997.
Relationship History, Children & Personal Information
- Relationship status: Married
- Partners name: Damon Jones
- Previous relationship: Not known.
- Date of marriage: 2005
- Children: Dyllan Jones.
- Further details: Their relationship is still going strong without any news of complications and problems in their relation till now.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Height: 6 feet and 2 inches
- Weight: 80.7 kg or 178 lbs
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Eyes: Dark Brown
She used to perform in various basketball competitions during her high school days and she grabbed the attention. In 1995, she was selected at the World University Games Held in Japan. They won a silver medal in the competition after being defeated by the Italian side.
In 2006 World Championship, she was selected to play for the USA National team and they were able to secure the bronze medal in the competition. Also, Thompson played for the USA Team who secured the Olympic gold medal in the 2004 and 2008 Summer Olympics.
Thompson is the first woman to become the draft pick in the history of WNBA by the Houston Comments in 1997. She leads the team to back to back championship from 1997 to 2000. In 2011, she became a free agent and signed with the Seattle Storm on 27 February 2012. In May 2012, she announced her retirement from the WNBA. In 31 March 2018, Tina Thompson was named to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame.
Tina Thompson is the head coach and assistant head coach for the Lady Longhorns for the three seasons. She is currently the head coach of the Virginia Cavaliers Women’s Basketball Program after her appointment on 16 April 2018. You can read the biography of Jaden Newman and Marvin Bagley.
- 4-times WNBA Championship
- 2-times Olympic gold medalist
- 2000 WNBA All-Star selection(MVP)
- 9-time WNBA All-Star selection
- 1st in WNBA all-time scoring
At the moment, there are lots of information on different websites. However, it can’t be taken into consideration due to poor referencing. Thus, her net worth is $11 Million according to sources.
- Net Worth: $11 M
- Salary: Unknown
Dear Readers, We Shared About Basketball Player Tina Thompson Height, Weight, Measurements, Age, Bra Size, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.