Athlete Tom Brady Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Tom Brady is an American Professional NFL Player. He was born on 3 August 1977 in San Mateo, California, United States. Tom is the son of Tom Brady Sr. and Galynn Patricia Brady. He has three siblings. Tom Brady got married to Gisele Bundchen in 2009. He has three children.
Tom Brady’s height is 6 feet 4 inches around 193 centimeters tall. His body weight is 102 kilograms around 225 pounds. His hair color is light brown. His eyes color is blue.
Tom Brady Personal Details
- Complete Name: Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr.
- Nicknames: Tom Brady, California Cool, Tom Terrific
- Date of Birth: August 3, 1977
- Occupation: Football Player
- Birthplace: San Mateo, California
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Tom Brady Body Measurements
Listed below are complete Tom Brady body measurements details.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 193 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 102 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 225 lbs
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Tom Brady Family Details
- Father: Tom Brady Sr.
- Mother: Galynn Patricia Brady
- Siblings: Julie Brady, Nancy Brady, Maureen Brady
- Spouse: Gisele Bündchen (m. 2009)
- Children: Vivian Lake Brady, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, Benjamin Brady
Tom Brady Relationships History
- Britney Spears (2002)
- Tara Reid (2002)
- Bridget Moynahan (2004-2006)
- Gisele Bündchen (2006)
Tom Brady Facts
- Tom Brady was drafted by New England Patriots in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL draft.
- He first met his current wife Gisele Bundchen on a blind date which was set up by a mutual friend.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Footballer Tom Brady Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.