Maddie Poppe Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth details. Maddie Poppe is an American Singer and Songwriter. She was born on 5 December 1997 in Lowa, United States of America. Maddie Poppe became popular for winning the singing competition “American Idol Season 16”. She gained a huge popularity for her brilliant performance by singing song “The Rainbow Connection”.
Maddie Poppe Age & Wiki
- Date of Birth: December 5, 1997
- Age: 22 Years Old
- Birthplace: Iowa, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer and Songwriter
- Father: Trent Poppe
- Mother: Tonya Poppe
- Sibling: None
- Childhood: There is very little info about her childhood at the moment. However, she was into singing since a very young age.
She attended at the Iowa Central Community College in 2016. Later on, she switched to Hawkeye Community College to pursue a degree in digital mass media.
Marriage & Relationship History
- Relationship Status: In a relationship
- Partners name: Caleb Lee Hutchinson
- Previous relationship: Not revealed
- Children: None
- Present status: At the moment her relationship is going very strong without any signs of complications and problems. It shows her dedication and commitment towards her relationship is unbreakable.
Maddie Poppe used to perform regularly on Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa, a non-competitive bike ride. Later on, she auditioned for the American Idol in the season 16 after her father pushed her to do so.
Net Worth & Salary
- Net worth: She is still in the early phase of her career where she is making her presence be known. Her net worth is surely growing with growing opportunity. But, estimating her net worth is still not possible.
- Salary: No information available at the moment.
Height Weight & Body Measurements
- Height: 5 feet and 4 inches
- Weight: 50 kg
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Hazel
- Body Measurement: 32-26-34
We Shared About Maddie Poppe Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth details. Please do share this post with your friends.